Ensuring high accuracy and repeatability for critical laboratory analysis equipment.
Diagnostic devices, such as blood analyzers, need to process numerous samples, while maintaining consistency and accuracy. NSK offers many linear options that aide in the reliability and performance of diagnostics machinery.
- Highest accuracy, durability, rigidity and smoothest motion
- Range include miniature ball screws to ultra-large sizes, with C0 to C7 accuracy grades
- Fully customizable ball screws manufactured locally in Franklin, IN
- Employs revolutionary tribology (friction control) technology
- Achieve smooth, quiet linear motion for various accuracy levels and load ratings
- Sliders/ carriages and profile rails are stocked
- Profile Rail can be cut to desired length for quick turnaround
- Comes in size 5 to 65 mm
- We have Linear Guides for standard quick delivery, miniature, wide rail, high load, etc.
- V1 High-performance seals and K1 Lubrication units ensure long-term, maintenance-free operation
- Compact, lightweight, high precision linear positioners with C5 or C7 accuracy
- Speeds up to 2500mm/ second and acceleration up to 5G
- Single-axis linear positioner that integrates NSK’s precision ground ball screw, linear guide and support bearings
- Options include the popular MCM series, high rigidity MCH series, and the ultra-high load, roller-based TCH series
Ball and Roller Bearings
- The foundation of the NSK brand, manufactured for over 100 years
- Extensive design and manufacturing capabilities for specialty applications or extreme sizes
- Exceptional reliability and performance
Integrated Mechatronic Systems
Accelerate product development, simplify procurement and speed up production using NSK’s renowned mechatronics expertise to design a pre-configured, pre-built and fully tested motion system. Integrated systems utilize NSK’s core products and technology to ensure the high quality synonymous to the NSK brand, as well as locally-based Application Engineers to work closely with customers from design and testing, to installation and maintenance.