Acknowledged as the global leader in ball screw design, engineering and manufacturing, NSK offers precision-ground units in standard and custom configurations for a vast array of applications. From heavy industrial manufacturing to life-critical surgical robotics, designers and producers depend on the superlative precision, repeatable accuracy, and extreme durability of NSK ball screws.
- High rigidity, smooth and near-silent operation
- Precision machined for C0 to C7 accuracy grades, from miniature to ultra large sizes
- Pioneering friction control technology for high efficiency and low power consumption
- Local manufacture for fast shipping and deployment
Ball Screw Range
* Quick ship time lines vary based on product. Consult NSK for details.
Lubrication Solutions and Support Units
X1 Sealing System
Molded Oil Angular Contact Ball Bearings
- Provides continuous supply of lubrication oil
- Clean environment with grease-free property and no oil refilling
- More than twice operating life with lubrication, in water or dust-contaminated environments
- Achieves extended maintenance-free performance providing continuous supply of lubricant
- Available for high-speed applications
BSBD Support Units for Heavy Loads
Case Study: Reducing Costs in Automotive Machining Center
A worldwide manufacturer of automotive components was experiencing significant unplanned downtime due to the failure of the ball screws in their machining center. This had a major effect on manufacturing output, resulting in increased costs and reduced machine reliability.
NSK Ball Screw with High-Performance x1 Seal Design
NSK analyzed three of the failed ball screws to determinate the main reason for the failures, and developed a special design that improved the performance characteristics, especially the high-performance sealing design. Reduced machine downtime and a substantive increase in ball screw life achieved a cost savings of $284,365.
Integrated Mechatronic Systems Solutions
Enabling automation in motion and control
Our local integration and manufacturing teams will collaborate closely with you through all aspects of design, provide intensive project management and extend comprehensive technical support.
Design and Development
- system design proposal with
- component failure analysis and benchmarking
- material technologies
- applications simulation
- design review – as many as 5
- quote – non-recurring engineering, prototype, full production
- prototype demonstration
- test report
- lead time/production schedule
- individual system test before shipping
After Sales Service
- on-site support for system installation
- bill of materials for replacement parts