Precise, accurate and repeatable linear and radial solutions for medical imaging devices.
- Highest accuracy, durability, rigidity and smoothest motion
- Range include miniature ball screws to ultra-large sizes, with C0 to C7 accuracy grades
- Fully customizable ball screws manufactured locally in Franklin, IN
- Employs revolutionary tribology (friction control) technology
- Achieve smooth, quiet linear motion for various accuracy levels and load ratings
- Sliders/ carriages and profile linear guide rails are stocked
- Profile Rail can be cut to desired length for quick turnaround
- Comes in size 5 to 65 mm
- We have Linear Guides for standard quick delivery, miniature, wide rail, high load, etc.
- V1 High-performance seals and K1 Lubrication units ensure long-term, maintenance-free operation
- Compact, lightweight, high precision linear positioners with C5 or C7 accuracy
- Speeds up to 2500mm/ second and acceleration up to 5G
- Single-axis linear positioner that integrates NSK’s precision ground ball screw, linear guide and support bearings
- Options include the popular MCM series, high rigidity MCH series, and the ultra-high load, roller-based TCH series
Motorized Ball Screw Actuator
- Elimination of motor coupling results in compact space-saving design and reduced assembly time.
- Compared to a lead screw, a precision ground ball screw offers higher efficiency, lower friction, smoother operation, no backlash, improved rigidity, and longer life.
- The higher ball screw efficiency can result in a smaller required motor package, reducing energy usage.
- Available with configurable encoder assembled to motor.
- Easy disconnect – field replacement of motor and/or ball screw is simplified, saving time and money.
- Motor and ball screw are combined into a single part number for ease of design and ordering.
Integrated Mechatronic Systems
Accelerate product development, simplify procurement and speed up production using NSK’s renowned mechatronics expertise to design a pre-configured, pre-built and fully tested motion system. Integrated systems utilize NSK’s core products and technology to ensure the high quality synonymous to the NSK brand, as well as locally-based Application Engineers to work closely with customers from design and testing, to installation and maintenance.